Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The person in the role will support the entire Warranty & Service Entry team for all its different daily tasks and activities (e.g. related to Warranty Assessment, Policies & Processes, KPIs, Network Support).
We're offering a temporary contract for this position.
- Support for the KPIs monthly report
- Creation of reports as a database for the warranty assessment analysis
- Management of dealers' support requests for service entries and claims management
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Economics
- Previous experience (internship or entry level) in the Aftersales area, specifically as Warranty specialist or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Knowledge of Warranty and Network processes proved by previous similar experiences
- Data Analysis
- Fluency in Italian and good knowledge of English (B2 level - minimum)
- Proficency with the MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Problem solving attitude, effective communication and team-working skills
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati