Join Maserati Regulation & Homologation dept!
We're looking for a Vehicle Homologation & Certification Specialist that will be responsible for preparing specific homologation documentation for different markets to obtain type approvals.
The job offer is aimed at candidates of either sex (l.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) belonging to legally protected category (Categorie Protette l.68/99).
- Supporting Homologation Managers and Engineering stakeholders in daily activities
- Supporting MIT Technical Service
- Self-certification reports (CR) verification
- International Networking for Regulatory process
- Supporting the Decision- making process with Homologation authorities
- Expertise acquisition on Active Safety system evolution
- Weekly checks on Model development phase
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent title of study
- 2 years minimum of experience in the automotive field
- Knowledge of vehicle regulations requirements and their applications
- Knowledge of International markets’ requirements
- English proficiency: B2 or higher
- Knowledge of the Office/Google Suite
- Being Meticulous, accurate, able to interact with different stakeholders