Job title: UK Sales Area Manager
Organizational area: Sales & Marketing- EMEA
Role perimeter: UK
Location: Full Remote
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature
Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Develop sales & volumes and manage the Local Maserati Network. Achieve the assigned targets in the area of responsibility: retails and wholesales, market share and stock.
- Communicate to Maserati HQ accurate wholesale and retail sales forecasts;
- Create, present and agree annual sales dealer terms between Maserati dealer network and Maserati;
- Work with UK dealer network to support the achievement of their annual targets;
- Work with the dealer network to explore and develop methods of sales performance growth;
- Manage the communication with Maserati HQ of issues affecting the dealer business;
- Cooperate with the Marketing Department to develop effective network marketing activities to support sales development;
- Maintain internal wholesale and retail sales reports;
- Provide periodical reports regarding network performance and monitor Weekly / Monthly Sales Target Performance;
- Work with the composite providers to ensure accurate and timely reporting of dealer network P&L documentation;
- Monitor and Manage Stock situation;
- Assist the Sales Training and support Product Launches;
- Monitor Sales Training Compliance;
- Manage sales incentive budget.
- Automotive market and business deep knowledge, understanding of Sales Process, Dealers/Sales organization, Marketing and Communication and fleet management;
- Degree in Economics, Business Management or Engineering;
- Ideally at least 8-10 years of experience in Automotive Sales with an international background;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Advanced Excel, including Macro/Pivot and Power Point);
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages as a plus;
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills, customer focus, business acumen and ability yo navigate complex organization.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis. We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the North Europe General Manager and the EMEA HR Business Partner.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely while benefiting from welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati Family.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati