Organizational Area: Commercial – Network Development
Role perimeter: Global
Starting month: June/ July 2023
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Maserati Academy department is looking for a new intern to support the Training Operations team in the rollout and management of a new learning platform.
We are looking for graduates with a strong interest in the training and learning area.
The ideal candidate should be a flexible, organized, independent person with a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic approach.
As a member of the Training Operations, the new resource will take part into a wide variety of processes and activities all performed in a varied and international context.
- Support operations in learning management systems, including account provisioning and access, and user permissions
- Support team members and the network who have software-related questions or issues in the learning management system
- Regularly compile, review, and process course enrollment data (reports) for students and faculties
- Maintain professional working relationships with multiple internal and external clients worldwide
- Configure the LMS to support online, hybrid, and blended instruction
- Assist in the daily tasks and operations of the Training department
- Assist with planning and organisation of live training events
- Follow up the creation and distribution of digital assets (newsletters, online courses, etc.)
- Coordinate suppliers and interact with other departments within the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive, able to learn quickly, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver on deadline
- Strong attention to detail
- Interested in learning about automotive industry, sales, events, and training
- Italian mother tongue or proficiency
- English language proficiency
- Proficiency of German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and written reports summarizing data collected
- Experience providing communication, LMS, educational training and/or knowledge management expertise is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Maserati, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and disability.
Diverse teams will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati