Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The intern will have the opportunity to operate within the Product & Corporate Communication dept, which is the central point of contact for both product and corporate related communications, liaising with other internal depts, external suppliers and event organizers.
Internship duration: 6 months
Expected starting date: October 2022
- Collaborating in doing presentations regarding communication plan, budget letters, and everything requires a presentation
- Able to communicate with PRs in sharing press releases, images, videos, information coming from press office
- Updating media lists
- Collaborating in doing purchasing requests
- Monitoring daily media press site
- Helping in double check tests, such us press kits and press releases
- Degree in Humanities or related
- Fluency in Italian, excellent knowledge of English (C1 level - minimu)
- Being familiar with IT tools, especially Excel and Power Point
- The ideal candidate is a flexible, precise and proactive person, with good interpersonal skills and a strong attitude for teamworking
- Previous experience in a Press Office as a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati