Organizational Area: Commercial
Role perimeter: Global
Starting month: June/July 2023
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Market Analysis Specialist will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager, supporting the Market Analysis Responsible and the Sales Department in the studying of market conditions to assess the potential sales of products.
The resource will perform analysis of qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition, aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Reviewing all sales reports and actuals data to monitor sales situation in comparison to budget/forecast plan
- Providing feedback on volume related concerns
- Proposing necessary actions to drive business decisions
- Supporting Budget volumes definition
- Consolidating Segment data from all available competitors’ data in the market/segment
- Supporting the definition of product portfolio on market potential balancing volume/profit targets and taking into account centrally delivered targets
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Statistics, Engineering (or equivalent)
- Ability to draft and review non-routine or specialized sales contracts, terms and conditions, and RFPs
- A previous experience in the automotive industry would be preferred
- Expert in Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of VBA as a plus
- English proficiency (C1)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Maserati, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and disability.
Diverse teams will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati