Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Long Range Planning, PWT & Strategic Pricing Specialist will operate within the Product Planning Department, which has the primary objective to define the HQ global Product Portfolio Plan cooperating with the Product Development, Finance, Sales and Compliance Department.
She/he will support the team specifically for:
- Actualize the Maserati Long Range Plan in terms of timing and volume
- Provide Market Analysis ensuring the proper reporting in place and actualize the insights coming from the data
- Supporting the Model Product Planners in New Products / Variants Brief Definition (Strategic Price Positioning & Trim Strategy, powertrain grid definition/optimization, volume & share, etc.)
We're offering an agency contract (staff leasing) for this position.
- Long Range Plan update and sharing to Stellantis Global Long Range Planning Team
- Market Analysis by Region, Segment, PWT (Jato Dynamics, IHS)
- Definition of Pricing Drivers, Positioning and Competitiveness of each version (Visual / Transaction/ Equipment Adjusted Price Positioning, CO2 related Taxation, TCO, etc.) for New Models / New Variants / MCA
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Economics
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Previous experience in Automotive companies as a plus
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite, in particular with Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of Jato Dynamics, IHS as a plus
- Full proficiency in Italian and English (B2 level - minimum)
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Accuracy and self-organization
- Flexibility and ability to meet tight deadlines
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati