Organizational area: Commercial - Product Management & Go-To-Market
Role perimeter: Global
Starting month: June/ July 2023
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The intern will support the Product Manager in monitoring the commercial performance of the Models during the Lifecycle and defining the Product actions aiming at the achievement of the Sales and Profitability targets, such as Special Series, new Model Year’s and Restyling (Mid-Cycle actions).
- Define the proper Product Positioning (Price & Version Mix) & Commercial Offer (Trims / STD & OPT content / Packages) based on regional inputs
- Ensure the achievement of the performance KPI’s for each model in terms of version mix, optional performance, discounts and volume through monthly monitoring and definition of the product actions.
- Liaise closely with Product Planning, Marketing, Communications, Network Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Aftersales, and all Regions to define the proper product actions and related plans
- Support the Regional teams in the implementation and launch of the different product actions ensuring the interaction with Product Planning and Industrial teams when necessary
- Support the Pricing Team in defining commercial parameters for Product Initiatives
- Degree in Engineering
- Very good knowledge of English, full proficiency in Italian
- Literacy with MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Capable of operating within a fast-paced environment, being accurate and a good team player
- Curiosity, passion for automotive and/or Luxury sector as a welcome plus
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Maserati, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and disability.
Diverse teams will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati