Job title: IT Program Manager - Maserati Regions Support
Organizational area: Information & Communication Technology
Role perimeter: Maserati Regions
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The IT Program Manager reports directly to the IT Commercial Operation Responsible and is responsible for the management of the main IT Projects in the Maserati Regions (China, Americas, Asia Pacific). In this role you will be the touchpoint between Regions and Maserati Headquarter and you will work closely with the Regional Stellantis teams to align the Maserati tools with the Stellantis group standard.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- IT Projects implementations management across Maserati Regions;
- Serves as key technical support expert for Maserati Regions, troubleshooting complex application and data issues;
- Respond to all inquiries for technical support within defined service level agreements;
- Develop, as a subject matter expert, various solutions in accordance with business and team needs;
- Maserati IT Budget Management
- Master Degree in Engineering;
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience in similar role with an international background;
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level), knowledge of other languages as a plus;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite;
- Analytical mindset, Excellent communication skills, aptitude to lead multifunctional teams, innovative and curious approach.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis. We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the IT Commercial Operation Responsible and the ICT HR Business Partner.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
WHAT WE OFFER
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely while benefiting from welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati Family.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati