Maserati's Vehicle Safety & Regulatory Compliance dept is looking for an Homologation Specialist.
He/she will be responsible, with main focus on the EMEA region, for preparing specific homologation documentation for different markets to obtain type approvals.
- Preparation of specific format documents necessary to obtain homologation throughout different countries
- Collecting data required for homologation from Product Development team
- Collecting components to be shipped for homologation testing to external labs of various markets
- Providing the importers the necessary paperwork to get local type approval
- Collecting drawings necessary for homologation from Product Development team
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience within the automotive industry
- Relevant work experience within an OEM
- Knowledge of Homologation Regulamentation for the automotive industry
- Fluency in Italian
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level minimum)
- Proficiency with MS Office or Google Suite
- Good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Being accurate and detail-oriented
We're offering a fixed-term contract (maternity leave) for the position.