HR Organization Support - Internship (Cat. Prot. L. 68/99)
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Maserati HR dept is looking for an HR Organization Support. He/she will join the Compensation & Benefit, Workforce & HRIS team and will be involved in organizational redesign projects and in all the activities related to the function.
The intern will contribute to:
· Management of HR systems to keep organizational and employees’ data updated
· Management and maintenance of Organizational documents such as Organizational charts and Announcements
· Support of the function in preparing ISO9001 Certification and Audits requests
· Design organizational changes in collaboration with the team and HRBPs by optimizing organizational metrics, in line with the business strategy and organizational guidelines
· Check and provide inputs for improvement to HRBP in preparing Organizational Announcements by checking compliance towards guidelines
· Analysis of assigned company processes review projects to identify gaps/inefficiencies, proposing improvements and support with the implementation where needed or collaborate with the team for the above
· Analysis of organizational metrics, preparing presentations and reports for the management and contributing to the creation of organizational scenarios as requested
· Organizational guidelines and processes improvements by aiming for automation, simplicity and agile way of working
· Degree in Economy, Business Administration, Management Engineering or similar
· Fluency in Italian and English (B2 level minimum)
· Proficiency with MS Office suite (in particular Excel and Powerpoint)
· Previous (even brief) working experience as a plus
· Analytical approach; experience with data analysis as a nice to have
· Being precise, methodic and focused on details
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You will be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis. We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the Organization, People Analytics & HRIS and the Comp & Ben and Organization Manager.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati