Organizational Area: Human Resources - Talent Management, Learning & Diversity & Inclusion
Role perimeter: Global
Starting month: January 2023
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Maserati's HQ is looking for a new graduate for its Talent, Leadership and Learning team (HR Department).
We are searching for graduates with a strong interest in the Human Resources area.
The ideal candidate should be a flexible, organized, independent person with a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic approach.
- Contribute to the new hires induction plan management
- Support Talent Management and Development activities including the overall deployment of the Employee Talent Journey
- Support Learning activities and funded training activities (design, delivery, reporting)
- Support Diversity & Inclusion programs (design, delivery, reporting)
- Be the point of reference for the Learning Management System
- Be supportive in the coordination of different Learning workstream (cross, soft, tech)
- Master’s degree in Humanities, Psychology or Economics
- Master's degree in Human Resources or previous brief experience within HR departments as a plus
- Literacy with MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving, simplification and methodological skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Accountability and self organization
- Very good knowledge of English, full proficiency in Italian
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati