Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Fuoriserie Product Intern will support the Product Manager in managing the cross functional team ensuring the interaction with Engineering, Industrial and Sales & Marketing Departments, defining the commercial offer in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve profitability targets.
He/she will contribute to the following:
- Competitor Benchmark and strategy development
- Price list definition and update
- Product grid update
- Data analysis, planning and business analysis (using SQL tools and Excel Macro)
- Fuoriserie product guide definition
- Creation of documents for top management intiatives approval
- Master's degree in Marketing & Communication, Economics or Engineering
- Previous brief experience in Product Marketing, Planning or Program Management as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Italian (C2 level), full proficiency in English (C1 level)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and SQL (as a very welcome plus)
- Being passionate about automotive and luxury businesses
- Good communication and teamworking skills
- Being detail oriented, highly self organized and adaptable
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati