Organizational area: Product Planning
Role perimeter: Global
Location: Modena/Hybrid (Up to 70%)
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than 70 markets internationally.
All new Maserati models are 100% developed, engineered and built in Italy.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
We exist to move those who move the world through the best in luxury performance.
Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Feature & Infotainment Planner will work within the Product Planning team and will collaborate with Software Development, Product Development, Design and UX department, defining the features for current and future Maserati models and creating the application strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The candidate will support the team manly for:
- Features ideation and planning, with a focus on infotainment, connected services, ADAS/Automated Driving, electric vehicle-specific features and services for all Maserati vehicles;
- Features Product Management to ensure features’ business specifications are delivered according to the Product Planning requirements;
- Ideation and product management of innovative features targeting 2030+ collaborating with Maserati Design team and Stellantis Innovation team;
- Creation of C-level executive presentations for product strategy decision-making or briefings or leadership escalation meetings;
- Support model planners to identify features suitable to a specific vehicle, creating consistency between all the Maserati Vehicles and defining application roadmaps;
- Define roadmaps for Infotainment, Connected Services, ADAS and EV-related features for the future Maserati lineup.
- Master Degree in Business or Engineering
- Related work experience of at least 2+ years, preferably in tech / automotive companies
- Passion for automotive industry and tech sector
- Power Point proficiency
- Project Management skills
- Advanced English
- Team-working ability
- Team leadership experience
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
- Confidence working towards tight deadlines
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit. In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the HR Business Partner and the Hiring Manager.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
If you are already a Stellantis Group employee based in Italy and are interested in this job offer, please send us your application through the dedicated Job Posting portal available on the HUB.
WHAT WE OFFER
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule, while benefiting from dedicated welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities - we make an extensive range of internally and externally run courses available for all our employees. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Maserati, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability. Diverse teams, will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati