Join Maserati Communication team!
The intern will have to continuously update/improve the event car calendar and plan the cars allocation in the right timing, according to the requests collected by the HQ/Region Communications depts that are organizing events.
- Keep constant contacts with all the stakeholders (eg. Product/Quality/Logistics) involved
- Following the car production phases in order to make sure that, from the planning of the events throughout the car ordering moment and until the final controls, all the event cars/components are correctly allocated in terms of destinations, timing and specific characteristics
- Associate/Master's degree
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Proficiency with the Office suite (PPT, Word, Excel), Gmail, Gdrive
- Communication skills: the intern will contribute to different projects, also in terms of directly dealing with some aspects of an event (eg. car logistics & service), being in contact with different stakeholders both internal and external
- Organizational skills: high attention to details and timing; passion for Planning, Events and Automotive
- Previous experience within the automotive sector, communication/events as a plus