Organizational Area: Communication – Events & Activations
Role perimeter: Global
Starting month: May 2023
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The candidate will side the Maserati Event Team in the preparation and planning phase of communication events (press & corporate events), all the while focusing on backstage activities, material graphics, documentation and internal administration procedures.
The intern will have to interact with external and internal stakeholders (suppliers, purchasing department, industrial security, etc…), will have to master internal software programs like Baan/AS400 and familiarize with corporate internal procedures.
- Event organization back office activities
- Contribute to administration/purchasing procedures for providers
- Operational on-site support during events
- Graphic design assistance (communication and setup material)
- Handling and preparation of event operational materials (event team outfits/uniforms + miscellaneous)
- Project editing (PowerPoint presentations)
- Proofreading, editing and short text translations/editing/writing
- Guest list editing and analysis
- Degree in Humanities or Languages
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (esp. PowerPoint and Excel) and Google (G-Suite and G-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and teamworking attitude
- Communication skills: the candidate will handle different projects being in contact with different stakeholders, either internal or external
- Passion for Digital and Automotive
- Accustomed to operate within multi-language and multicultural teams
- Previous experience in events organization/hospitality services/back office services/language services will be considered a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati