Join Maserati Service Engineering Team!
The Electric Vehicle Specialist reports to the Serviceability & EV Responsible, within the Service Engineering – Technical Service department. The role is in charge of supporting the kick-off and development of Electrification processes toward Maserati Service Network. In particular he/she is in charge of :
- Support Parts & Service department in deploying the strategies agreed between cross functional areas, in order to deal with new issues introduced by Electrification;
- Support the Service Engineering department to define strategies to manage impacts introduced by Electric/Hybrid Vehicles;
- Support Service Engineering in the definition of a Service strategy for li-ion batteries;
- Support the technical definition of workshop standards to manage li-ion batteries during the complete lifecycle: installation, removal, shipping, storage, disposal;
- Support the definition of specific spare parts that characterize a BEV or Hybrid Vehicles;
- Support the definition of new business models for scheduled maintenance plan and equipment;
- Support Service Engineering in the publication of required owner’s or technical documentation.
- To coordinate cross functional activities between departments;
- To monitor and update plans, timing and related KPIs;
- To work in cooperation with Product Development and P&S departments to address and monitor requirements affecting various P&S processes.
- Brilliant Master's Degree in Electronic, Electric or Mechatronic Engineering;
- 2-3 years of working experiences in automotive sector, preferably in Product Development or Aftersales context (Technical Service is a plus);
- English full proficiency, Italian proficiency are required skills;
- Soft skills: very good relational skills, ability to synthesize, autonomy, goals leading of small teams experience is desired, ability to interact with multicultural environment