Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Our Customer Operations & Service Enhancement team defines the Service&Assistance experience and support for Maserati Customers.
In an increasingly digital world, offering a remote option to in-store experiences is not anymore a plus, rather a necessity, in order to stay competitive and exceed Customer expectations.
For this role, we are looking for an intern who will be able to support the Customer Operations & Service Enhancement team in the digitalization of Maserati Customers’ workshop experience: from market analysis, benchmarking and service definition, to coordinating external providers, launching and monitoring new digital services.
- Benchmarking on competition and customer expectations within the automotive industry
- Support on the definition of customer-focused digital services that support Maserati’s main goals
- Collaborate in designing, communicating with cross-functional teams and testing new digital solutions
- Support on project management
- Support on supplier management and coordination
- Post-launch KPIs and monitoring on the new digital services
- Master’s degree in Business Management/Economics (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point) and/or Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactivity and self-organization
- Timeliness and great attention to details
- Passion for Automotive and/or Luxury industry
- Knowledge or direct experience of Blockchain technologies, Connectivity and the latest digital trends will be considered a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati