Join Maserati Marketing dept!
Within the Digital Marketing & Customer Experience Team, we are looking for a CRM Loyalty & Membership Specialist to play a key role in delivering our consumer strategy and our targeted Campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Loyalty, CRM and marketing strategy and will be the overall owner of Customer Marketing Campaigns and Loyalty. This role requires a high level of synchronization within the broader marketing team and communication channels.
We're offering a temporary contract for this position.
- Manage the design and execution of our existing loyalty programme whilst looking for opportunities to strategically develop and grow. This will include local coordination (markets support for content localization, KPIs setting and performance analysis);
- Defining and executing Maserati’s membership programs to drive a sense of belonging once the owner purchases their vehicle;
- Deep dive into the customer database to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business;
- Develop customer strategies in order to improve customer data capture and quality;
- Be the main point of contact for regions and markets with regards loyalty guidelines;
- Monitor loyalty KPIs against the brand strategy
- Keep and nurture relationships with external agencies and suppliers;
- Support marketing objectives to create a consistent brand experience across all channels;
- Stay updated on CRM and customer loyalty best practices;
- Manage allocated budget.
- Degree in Economics or Marketing
- Minimum of three years' experience in a successful CRM function;
- English speaker – mandatory - Additional languages are a plus;
- Excellent computer skills
- Motivation and passion for Digital Ecosystem and Automotive
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to details and timing
- A data driven profile who is also commercially minded, with strong analytical skills
- Experience creating dashboards for metrics reporting.
- Strong experience of planning, executing and delivering Marketing Campaigns.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience with creating presentations to articulate strategy and performance
- Team working attitude