Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a CRM & Lead Manager that, operating within the Digital Marketing & Customer Experience team, will have the following mission:
- Lead the global adoption of our CRM systems among regions and our retailer networks, ensuring data quality standards are adhered to
- Create campaigns that nurture and engage our customers, prospects and fans
- Remove friction in our customer journeys with world class marketing automation
- Turn data into actionable insights
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Criteria definition for executing database analysis that support all lead generation
- Campaign monitoring in terms of lead collection and sales conversion
- Market Support for local implementation of specific campaign
- Market support to ensure the proper use of the CRM tool and the proper insertion of lead and customer data (data quality monitoring)
- Market support for GDPR topics working closely with Legal Dept.
- Brief and support Internal Dept. and external supplier during events to ensure that the Lead management process is followed and respected as defined
- Brief and support Internal Dept. and external supplier during events for the correct usage of the Lead Collection APP
- Work closely with Digital and ICT for the implantation of special projects such as "Lead Nurturing" and "Shopper Feedback"
- Degree in Economics or Marketing
- Minimum of three years of experience in a successful CRM function
- Previous agency experience (i.e. Media, CRM, Digital Marketing) and/or in the industry (local or international companies) as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level - mandatory)
- Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence tools and applications will be considered a strong added value
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer retention platforms knowledge
- Influential, Creative, Innovative, Teamworking attitude
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati