Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a CRM Lead Generation Intern that, operating within the Digital Marketing & CRM team and directly supporting the Lead Generation & e-CRM Responsible – also in coordination with internal stakeholders, the markets and the agency/players , will have the following mission:
- Support to the implementation of Lead generation activities and nurturing including Local coordination (markets support for content localization, template approval and performance analysis)
- Operate closely with ICT for the implantation of a dedicated contact plan making sure the right people are targeted through our tools
- Deliver and monitor surveys on lead and shopper feedback, with the aim to understand lead and shopper experience at the dealership
- Contribute to new ideas and innovation through automotive and non-automotive benchmark and specific researches, with a special focus on new product launch, maximizing lead collection, and on database cleansing delivering solutions for improving data quality
- Brief and support Internal Dept and external supplier during events for the correct usage of the Lead Collection APP
In order to be successful you will need :
- University Degree in International Marketing, Economics or Management Engineering
- English language: proficient both in speaking and writing is mandatory (B2 level minimum); additional languages are a plus
- Literacy with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Interest in CRM tools and digital is a plus
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team, showing proactivity
- Communication skills: the intern will contribute to different projects being in contact with different stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to details and deadlines
- Motivation and passion for Customer Experience and the Automotive industry
- Previous experience in multinational companies and premium brands as a plus
- Ability to work in a quick and multicultural environment
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati