Organizational Area: Commercial - Network Development
Role perimeter: EMEA Region
Starting month: January 2023
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The intern will support the Network Development Team in the measurement of the EMEA Dealer Network's performance on profitability, sales, retail standard compliancy, training and staffing. The aim is to improve governance and collaboration with other departments by elaborating clear and executable processes.
- Prepare regular touchpoints on themes related to the network
- Intervene on specific topics (i.e.: Electric Vehicle Recharging Infrastructure)
- Regular reportings on previously mentioned topics
- Coordination of action plans with other departments
- Drive performance, identify underperformance and build countermeasures
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Very good knowledge of English, full proficiency in Italian
- Literacy with MS Office and/or Google Suite, Microsoft Azure/360 is a plus
- Communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details and ability of handling large amounts of data
- Consistency and process orientation
- Curiosity, passion for automotive and/or Luxury sector as a welcome plus
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati