Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Within the Parts & Service department, the Business Analytics & Service Enhancement Specialist will be part of the Customer Operations & Service Enhancement team, with main focus on all the data driven activities functional to drive managerial decisions.
We're offering a fixed-term contract (maternity leave) for this position.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To define and implement actions with the aim to increase Net Promoter Score
- To development and improve customer services in line with Maserati Aftersales strategy
- To monitor and analyze Customer Operations KPIs with the aim to define and implement recovery actions
- To produce extensive data analyses with the aim to discern and story-tell new insights
- To translate and simplify business process and coordinate workflow changes activities with all the necessary actors involved
- To prepare instruction manuals, business process, how-to guides and other supporting materials for the Dealer network
- To identify gaps, provide recommendations and assist in their resolution
- University degree in Management Engineering, Economics or related
- 1-2 years of work experience in a data-driven role
- Previous experience within the automotive industry as a plus
- Fluency in Italian, very good knowledge of English (B2 level-minimum)
- Full proficiency with the Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Being accurate, detail-oriented and a good team-player
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati