Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Area Sales Manager will be in charge of developing sales & volumes, managing the Local Maserati Network, aiming to achieve the assigned targets, retails and wholesales, market share, stock in the area of responsibility.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To communicate to Maserati HQ accurate wholesale and retail sales forecasts
- To create, present and agree annual sales dealer terms between Maserati dealer network and Maserati.
- To work with dealer network to support the achievement of their annual targets
- To work with the dealer network to explore and develop methods of sales performance growth
- To manage the communication of issues affecting the dealer business with Maserati
- To work with the Marketing function to develop effective network marketing activities to support sales development
- To maintain internal wholesale and retail sales reports
- To provide periodical reports to Maserati HQ regarding network performance
- To work with the composite provider to ensure accurate and timely reporting of dealer network P&L documentation
- Monitor Weekly / Monthly Sales Target Performance
- Monitor and Manage Stock situation
- Assist with Sales Training and Product Launches
- Monitor Sales Training Compliance
- Manage sales incentive budget
- Degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience within the automotive industry
- Specialized knowledge required in: Market, Automotive business, Sales process, Dealers/Sales organization, Marketing and Communication, Fleet
- Excellent knowledge of French (C2 level), proficiency in English (B2 level - minimum); knowledge of Italian as a welcome plus
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Negotiation and problem solving skills, being capable of navigating complex organization
Please submit your CV in English.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati