Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Campaign Specialist, operating within the Aftersales - Technical Service Operations dept and reporting directly to the Campaign and Over The Air Operations Manager, will be responsible for:
- Manage the Campaign Process inside Aftersales Organization, identifying critical patterns and providing solutions
- Manage Regional Campaigns launch and activities with Internal & External Clients
- Support all preliminary activities before campaigns launch, with external depts. (Quality, R&D, Purchasing, etc..)
- Support the forecast on total parts needed over time per region, monitoring the trend to react in case of parts consumption increase
- Follow the Product Related Issue (PRI) meetings with R&D and Quality
- Manage the campaign implementation phases and monitor their execution inside Aftersales Organization and, in case of issues, promote the draw up of recovery plans
- Identify and report any issues concerning Campaign launch and implementation
- Involvement in different improvement activities with other departments (Serviceability, Diagnostic, Quality)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service and recall campaigns processes
- Campaign KPIs monitoring (parts availability and campaigns roll-out)
- Write down and share campaign documents with stakeholders
- Defining Technical Bulletin for Service Fix or Information to Network through Circular Letter
- University Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Electronic)
- At least 3 years of experience within the automotive industry
- Knowledge of Aftersales processes
- Automotive technical knowledge & Failure Modes
- Fluency in Italian and full proficiency in English (B2 level - minimum), knowledge of other languages as a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of .NET infrastructure
- Problem solving ability and being familiar working with tight deadlines
- Being passionate of Technology, Automotive and Innovation
- Being a team-player, with good communication, synthesis and presentation skills
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati