Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Aftersales Business Manager will act as the business and technical link between the Maserati Customer, the network of authorized repairers, the roadside assistance partner, and to what concerns customers related issues and After Sales subjects.
He/she will also bring improvements to processes, procedures and profitability for the dealers and improved revenues for Maserati. Ultimately, the target of Aftersales is the Customer retention and loyalty: that means repeated workshop visits and repurchase of a Maserati vehicle by satisfied Customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To implement actions plan to increase Net Promoter Score
- To development and improve loyalty tools (Extended warranties, Pre-paid maintenance, LM, CRM, …)
- To deploy Region target to the network and implement commercial/communication actions to support the achievement
- To analyze dealer sales performances according to car parc evolution by Business lines and product families
- To check dealers overdue payments and define recovery actions
- To communicate dealer annual Commercial Policy
- To assess and approve network warranty and goodwill claims
- To monitor and define recovery actions to reduce vehicles days down (parts delivery, BOL support, …)
- To manage Customer care cases + legal cases + technical inspections (flying doctor)
- To interact with critical Customers for Customer Care cases resolution
- To monitor Roadside Assistance operations and SLAs, manage extra policy cases
- To perform warranty audits in the network
- To manage recall/service campaigns with network and local authorities
- To visit Dealers and support their daily business (commercial and technical)
- To escalate parts availability issues to Logistic HQ
- To manage retrofit /homologations requests, including new models launch
- To support Network Development for new dealers appointments, workshop CI and standards assessment, terminations
- Guarantee and monitor customer experience, caring and loyalty
- Manage recall/service campaigns with network and local authorities
- Escalate parts availability issues to Logistic HQ
- Monitor product quality, regularly inform the HQ about Quality expectations by market and quickly escalate emerging quality issues
- Manage retrofit / homologations requests, including new models launch
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical)
- Previous experience within the automotive industry
- Technical skills: to deal with the network and Technical Service Operations on daily product issues
- Commercial skills: to negotiate, set and achieve the sales and Profit targets discussed with market and each single dealer
- Managerial skills: to coordinate all the involved departments for Customer experience enhancement
- Excellent knowledge of German (C2 level), proficiency in English (B2 level - minimum); knowledge of Italian as a welcome plus
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Negotiation and problem solving skills, being capable of navigating complex organization
Please submit your CV in English.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati