|Within the P&FC department the Virtual Analysis Specialist is responsible for the performances will help the Team to establish functional targets and track status against these targets: fuel economy, drivability and vehicle functions
The main focus of the activity is to study and develop CAE-based models in Matlab & Simulink to analyse vehicle efficiency, acceleration and performance of Vehicles
The candidate should have a keen interest in analytical engineering work, but will also have the opportunity to interface with vehicle and powertrain testing department.
- Master Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or related Engineering field
- Good Computer Skills – including MATLAB & Simulink
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Basic Experience in developing models of physical system
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment