|The Sales Area Manager Germany & Austria directly reports to the Central Europe Manager and works with the commercial team.
The eligible candidate will oversee the effective completion of the role of logistics controller, develop annual Dealer Sales Terms to reflect the needs of Maserati Central Europe and Maserati HQ, oversee the development of the retail network to support corporate identity and corporate sales initiatives, develop and implement appropriate wholesale and retail sales plans to meet the needs of Maserati Germany network, Maserati Central Europe and Maserati HQ and monitor wholesale and retail sales performance relative to annual budgets and associated Rev forecasts.
The main activities of the Sales Area Manager are:
- Creation, presentation and agreement of annual sales dealer terms between Maserati HQ, Maserati CE and the Germany Franchised dealer network
- Support to the German and Austrian dealer network for the achievement of their annual targets
- Exploration and development of methods of sales performance growth with the dealer network
- Management of the communication of issues affecting the dealer business between Maserati CE and Maserati HQ
- Implementation of corporate sales development processes
- Development of effective network marketing activities to support sales development
- Management of the purchase and sale of Maserati CE Germany Press and Event fleet according to the annual budgets
- Communication of accurate wholesale and retail sales forecasts to Maserati CE and Maserati HQ
- Maintaining internal wholesale and retail sales reports
- Providing periodical reports to Maserati HQ regarding network performance
- Min. 8 years’ experience as Regional Sales Manager in German Premium business environment
- Computer literate, good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Well organized with strong administration background
- Personable with good communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong dealer relationships in a professional manner
- Ability to handle periods of high customer demand
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Team Player
- German mothertongue
- English fluent