Product Planning - Customization
Within Maserati Customization Program, the Project Manager will manage and/or be involved in the development of project plans, projects coordination, changes and progress communication, granting a timely and on budget delivery of projects.
We're offering a temporary contract for the position.
- To assure a proper and periodical monitoring of Program Master Plan, checking its status and managing the issues in order to define all recovery actions needed
- Track and escalate issue defining Risk Assessment and mitigation proposals
- To operate with technical functions, sharing with them the main program milestones and objectives, in order to collect the component/content plan and monitoring their availability
- Work with Product Planning and Style in order to the define the customization offer by model, by area and by level of customization
- To collaborate with manufacturing plant for scheduling the overall Pilot cars plan needed for Production Approval and SoPs
- Program KPIs definition and reporting.
- To contribute to the definition of commercial parameters (volumes, prices, commercial offer by market) in order to ensure the profitability of the Program
- Work with all the involved functions in order to determine to Launch Plan of the Maserati Customization Program
- To contribute, after the commercial launch, to the animation and to the refresh of the commercial offer in order to support the achievement of the volumes and profitability targets;
- Monitoring main competitors offer;
- Monitoring of the performance by Region;
- To gather and analyze product evolution opportunities and needs from markets, customers and trends;
- University Degree (Business School or Engineering)
- Proficiency in English
- Full autonomy with MS Office
- Jato proficiency (or similar) would be a plus
- Up to 2 years relevant experience in Product Marketing or Project Management
- Knowledge and passion for the automotive sector
- Strong analysis / synthesis skills
- Effective management in cross-functional relationships