Product Development - Chassis
- To guarantee the model’s performance target achievement for the area of vehicle dynamics, ride comfort and brakes, according to timing and budget targets, during development and maintenance phases.
- Main activities:
- To define the vehicle technical specification of the car starting from the Customer Car Profile (Vehicle Target)
- To plan and analyze the objective measurements needed for the target setting and the vehicle development
- To define the R&D assigned budget, according to the competence area.
- To support the Vehicle Integration Responsible in the experimental performance’s development plan definition managed through the Integrated Test Plan (PSI)
- To guarantee and develop the tuning of the suspension and brakes components in order to reach the target. Support in the tracks is needed to ensure the respect of the timing and the targets. A good knowledge of the vehicle dynamics is needed to define in a proper way the modifications to be done on the car
- To have a continuous interaction with the control and the other chassis’ departments in order to define the targets of the passive and active components for reaching the global vehicle dynamics performance and check that the performance forseen at the beginning is really reachable
- To ensure the physical validation for the relevant performance
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Management Engineering
- Good knowledge of the vehicle dynamics basis and of the data analysis
- Specific experience in Vehicle Dynamics and experimental development of the suspension systems preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Strong relational and communication skills