Product Development - Interiors
The Ambient light specialist will operate within the Interior Team and with responsibility on a Lighting System ( light pipe,LED module and ECU) reporting to Design responsible of the system.
The profile will manage specific projects managing technical deliverables/documentation and processes for the system.
Responsible for coordination of interiors design/electrical project.
Technical deliverables are refereed as project milestones deliverables necessary at each milestone (i.e: typical sections to support style phase, technical solutions to support development phase and also periodical design review of project status/respect of norms/design lessons learned applications on project thought a design integrity methodology assessment).
Within the scope is to implement improved methodologically of actual standards in order to reach/go above best benchmarking automotive premium solutions found in the markets in terms of costs/quality reliability and aesthetical perception.
- Degree in Engineering (Preferred Electrical)
- Related work experience in same role or comparable of at least 3+ years in companies/engineering companies with a premium / luxury brand positioning on interiors.
- CAD/DRAWING high knowhow with NX/Team center platform fluent usage.
- Excel advanced
- Proficiency in English
- Autonomous working skills (per objectives)
- Project Management skills
- Precision of analysis on complex scenario and synthesis of them in simplified key aspects.
- High capacity of team work and gaining leadership within organization and team to manage of designers and suppliers
- Capacity of reaching what committed.
- Flexible, open minded and open to learning attitude.