Join Maserati Product Planning Team!
The Feature & Infotainment Planner will operate within Product Development, Design and Product Planning Departments, defining the roadmaps for Features and Infotainments needs related to current and new Maserati vehicles. Leading all the activities with focus on Market and Customer changes and considering the business strategy and goals.
The candidate will support the team manly to:
· Leading the Maserati Infotainment requests working with Global FCA Infotainment planning, HMI and UX team
· Supporting Model planners to identify particular features suitable to that specific vehicle, and to create consistency between all the Maserati Vehicles.
· Feature Long Range Plan update; using FCA group tools in order to keep updated what will be the features for Maserati Vehicles
· Understand the customer needs and write specific one page and use case of new Features, for the purpose of explain to Product Development team
· Infotainment software release update, using Jira system to coordinate all the Maserati request that has to be processed for specific Vehicle or Brand needs
· Supporting eMobility team having all the features needed with the aim of give the best Electric Vehicle experience to the costumer
· Master Degree in Business or Engineering
· Related work experience of at least 2+ years in industrial companies (premium / luxury brand positioning considered as a plus)
· Project Management skills and tools usage (eg Jira)/collaboration Tools
· Advanced English
· Team-working ability
· Good Communication skills
· Organizational skills
· Passionate about Technology