Join Maserati Layout & Equipment Team!
The Facilities Specialist reports directly to the Layout & Equipment Manager and will be responsible for testing, inspecting and troubleshooting facilities or equipment issues.
- Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Tests, inspects, and troubleshoots facilities or equipment issues.
- Uses drawing and work specifications to ensure accuracy and conformance to metrics and/or work orders, to include validation of work performed by contract personnel.
- Interfaces with customers, vendors, and team members in support of facility initiatives, work requests, or other duties as assigned in a professional and team-oriented manner.
- Coordinates multiple projects (such as moving, repairs & maintenance) with efficiency and proficiency in meeting timelines and schedules.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Very motivated, reliable, organized and autonomous
- Excellent knowledge of Autodesk Autocad
- Good knowledge of English
- Degree in Civil Engineering or multiple years of experience in a similar role