Parts & Service – Technical Service Operations – Service Engineering
The Electric Vehicle Specialist reports to the Serviceability & EV Responsible, within the Service Engineering – Technical Service department. The role is in charge of supporting the kick-off and development of Electrification processes toward Maserati Service Network. In particular he/she is in charge of:
- Support Parts & Service department in deploying the strategies agreed between cross functional areas, in order to deal with new issues introduced by Electrification;
- Support the Service Engineering department to define strategies to manage impacts introduced by Electric / Hybrid Vehicles;
- Support Service Engineering in the definition of a Service strategy for li-ion batteries;
- Support the technical definition of workshop standards to manage li-ion batteries during the complete lifecycle: installation, removal, shipping, storage, disposal;
- Support the definition of specific spare parts that characterize a BEV or Hybrid Vehicle;
- Support the definition of new business models for scheduled maintenance plan and equipment;
- Support Service Engineering in the publication of required owner’s or technical documentation.
- To coordinate cross functional activities between departments;
- To monitor and update plans, timing and related KPI;
- To work in cooperation with Product Development and Aftersales departments to address and monitor requirements affecting various Aftersales processes.
- University Degree in Electronic, Electric or Mechatronic Engineering
- Sound knowledge of electric and hybrid vehicle architecture and state of art of technologies;
- 2-3 years of working experiences in automotive sector, preferably in Product Development or Aftersales context (Technical Service is a plus);
- English proficiency or mother tongue, Italian proficiency are required skill;
· Soft skills: very good relational skills, ability to synthesize, autonomy, goal leading of small teams experience is desired, ability to interact with multicultural environment.