To guarantee ADAS systems performance target setting and achievement, within his competence area according to timing.
- To support Performance Engineers in target setting and waterfall process starting from the Customer Car Profile (Target Vehicle).
- To develop and Validate ADAS systems performances on vehicles
- To support Performance Engineers on diagnosis activities related to specific systems
- To support Performance Engineer in virtual and experimental performance’s development plan definition managed through the Integrated Test Plan (PSI).
- To ensure the ADAS systems calibration in collaboration with other department and system suppliers
- To collect objective data to quantify the subjective feeling, or to clarify the gap between the status and the goal/target when necessary
- To create knowhow of ADAS features and to support road map development
- To create benchmark on main ADAS systems and features of competitors
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- related work experience of at least 2 (+) years in companies with a premium / luxury brand positioning a major plus
- Market knowledge of competitive automotive ADAS system, market trends and safety protocols (e.g. Ncap, IIHS, NHTSA )
- knowledge of automotive dynamics and vehicle engineering variables affecting performance
- Skills of data acquisition and instrumentation including CANape, Canalyzer, Dianalyzer
- Technical report writing, analytical thinking, and ability to make concise recommendations to management
- Subjective driving skills
- Proficiency in English (German could be a plus)
- Team-working ability
- Organizational skills